Scikit Learn is a set of simple and efficient tools for data mining and data analysis. Its accessible to everybody, and reusable in various contexts. Scikit-Learn is built on NumPy, SciPy, and matplotlib.
Typical applications of Scikit-Learn include:
- Classification: Identifying to which category an object belongs to.
- Applications: Spam detection, Image recognition.
- Algorithms: SVM, nearest neighbors, random forest
- Regression: Predicting a continuous-valued attribute associated with an object.
- Applications: Drug response, Stock prices.
- Algorithms: SVR, ridge regression, Lasso
- Clustering: Automatic grouping of similar objects into sets.
- Applications: Customer segmentation, Grouping experiment outcomes
- Algorithms: k-Means, spectral clustering, mean-shift
- Dimensionality reduction: Reducing the number of random variables to consider.
- Applications: Visualization, Increased efficiency
- Algorithms: PCA, feature selection, non-negative matrix factorization
- Model selection: Comparing, validating and choosing parameters and models.
- Goal: Improved accuracy via parameter tuning
- Modules: grid search, cross validation, metrics
- Preprocessing: Feature extraction and normalization.
- Application: Transforming input data such as text for use with machine learning algorithms.
- Modules: preprocessing, feature extraction
Using ScikitLearn on Kogence
You can either fork and modify an existing ScikitLearn public project or alternatively you can also start from scratch and create a new ScikitLearn project.
- In order to fork an existing project
- Make sure you fist click "Copy" button to create a personal copy to modify.
- Then click Settings -> Machine to choose a machine and
- Click Settings -> Software and choose ScikitLearn from the dropdown menu. In the empty text box, type the name of the input python script (*.py).
- In order to create a new project from scratch
- Click on Model Library -> My Models
- Click on + button on top left corner
ScikitLearn Versions on Kogence
- Version 0.19.0
List of ScikitLearn Simulation Models on Kogence
Following are some related models available for cloning/copying by anyone: