One App, All Simulators
Welcome to Kogence HPC Grand Central. One place to go. All your applications and simulators, all your models, on any compute infrastructure of your choice.
Scientific simulation workflows are some of most challenging computational workloads. Ability to simulate complex physical world often requires combining different applications, it often requires different computing hardware for different pieces of code in same simulation deck. For example you may need to simulate electromagnetic field propagation on Dassault Systems' CST time domain solver on GPU nodes and then perform complex field profile matrices analysis and manipulation using Matlab on high RAM CPU nodes.
Kogence provides access to all commercial software under Team Plans and Enterprise Plans. Contact us to discuss further. Imagine new era of digital engineering. Software applications from Dassault Systems' CST and Abaqus; Siemens NASTRAN NX; Mathworks' Matlab and Simulink; Comsol's Multiphyics; Lumilerical' FDTD Solutions and FDFD Solutions. Compute nodes on Microsoft Azure cloud, Amazon AWS cloud or Nvidia GPU's -- everything is available on single grand central hub -- seamlessly and transparently stitched together.
All software are deployed on containers on Kogence. Kogence provides automatic and transparent container compose services. This enables you to stitch together different applications running on different hardware seamlessly. All infrastructure share a high speed file system. Meaning all your files and simulation scripts are available to all software containers at all times and all software can exchange data and process data created by each other.
Hundreds of opensource and/or royalty free simulation software are also available under same roof. Whether you are doing computational fluid dynamics, molecular dynamics, big data or AI/ML, we got you covered. These applications do not require Team Plan or Enterprise Plan subscriptions and are even available under free Individual Plans. Create a free account and signin.
New to Kogence?
- Why Kogence? Watch this video
- How Kogence Woks? Watch this video
- Instructions and Screenshots: How to use Kogence HPC Platform?
- Don’t have an account? Sign Up for Free!
Help Us Make Kogence Better and Claim Your Free Kogence Perks
With over 30,000 researchers, Kogence is the fastest growing community of engineers and scientists. We need your help. If you are a subject mater expert and align with our mission of advancing science, Kogence can offer a great opportunity for you to share and show case your expertise. In appreciation for your gesture Kogence offers handsome perks. You can opt for either free compute credits, free access to commercial software or registration fee sponsorship for any conference of your choice that is relevant to scientific modeling or high performance computing.
We are requesting community help in following to areas:
- Benchmarking models: We would like to benchmark all applications available on Kogence against performance achievable on state-of-the-art private, public or government clusters.
- Application maintenance and support: Kogence is a containerized HPC platform. All applications are deployed in containers. Kogence provide automatic compose service, meaning various containers can be used with each other to create custom software stacks needed for any particular modeling needs. If you are creator of scientific simulator or a subject mater expert and would like to help, please contact us.
Please contact us to discuss further.