- Entire Kogence HPC Grand Central App is deployed in your own cloud account. You can choose either Azure or AWS.
- Version controlled git repository of your enterprise scientific models is hosted in your own cloud account on a git server. You can opt to use an onprem git server. You can still search public model repository on Kogence public website and make a copy of any public models that you are interested in.
- Version control container repository of your enterprise scientific simulators is hosted in your own cloud account on a Docker registry. License manager also runs on your own cloud account. You can opt to use an onprem license manager and an onprem docker registry. You still have access to all software aware on Kogence public website.
- All HPC compute infrastructure is created in your own cloud account. All nodes in a cluster are connected to a high speed file system. File system mount is created in your own cloud account.
- Entire Kogence HPC Grand Central App is behind your corporate firewall. App will only be accessible from IP addresses of your enterprise. Entire infrastructure is contained in a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). VPC is connected to your enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Your enterprise model repository is encrypted with private encryption keys that only you own. Kogence does not have access to keys and if you loose keys it will not be possible to recover models.
- All communication between Kogence Grand Central App, HPC compute nodes and user's client machine (onprem laptop, workstation) include remote interactive graphics is channeled under secure tunnels (SSL/TLS and ssh).
- Client side authentication is enforced in addition to secure communication tunnels.
- Once compute nodes terminate your data volumes are deleted as well. Data is only stored in encrypted git repositories on deployed got server. For additional security you can opt to use an onprem git server. In that case, once compute node terminate, no data would be left on cloud.