- Entire Kogence HPC Grand Central App is deployed in your own cloud account. You can choose either Azure or AWS.
- Version controlled git-LFS repository of your enterprise scientific models is hosted in your own cloud account on a git-LFS server. You can opt to use an onprem git server. You can still search public model repository on Kogence public website and make a copy of any public models that you are interested in.
- Version control container repository of your enterprise scientific simulators is hosted in your own cloud account on a docker registry. License manager also runs on your own cloud account. You can opt to use an onprem license manager and an onprem docker registry. You still have access to all software available on Kogence public website.
- Kogence HPC Grand Central App automatically orchestrates the most optimized cluster on-the-fly depending on the workload you submit. As you simulation scripts execute, workload may need different type (e.g. CPU vs GPU) and different number of nodes in your cluster. Kogence automatically creates and destroys nodes in full heterogeneous cluster depending on your workload needs. All nodes in a cluster are connected to a high speed file system which is destroyed on completion of your workload. Kogence HPC Grand Central App is dynamic and multi-cloud. Requested compute resources comes up on the infrastructure that is most cost effective and is most appropriate for the workload submitted.
- Entire Kogence HPC Grand Central App is behind your corporate firewall. App will only be accessible from IP addresses you specify. Entire infrastructure is contained in a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). VPC is connected to your enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Your enterprise model repository is encrypted with private encryption keys that only you own. Kogence does not have access to keys and if you loose keys it will not be possible to recover models.
- All communication between Kogence HPC Grand Central App, HPC compute nodes and user's client machine (onprem laptop, workstation), including the remote interactive graphics, is channeled under industry standard secure tunnels (SSL/TLS and ssh).
- Client side authentication enforcement can be opted for in addition to secure communication tunnels.
- Once compute nodes terminate your data volumes are deleted as well. Data is only stored in encrypted git repositories on deployed git-LF server. For additional security you can opt to use an onprem git server. In that case, once compute node terminate, no data would be left on cloud.
Please contact us to discuss further.