- Public Models: Any registered user can make copies of any Public model or edit wiki pages of Public models. After making a copy they can also download files from models. Authors of models get scholarly credits and citations for linked publications as copies are made.
- Private Models: Private models are accessible only to you and your collaborators. Private models can be copied only by a model "admin". Model "user" cannot copy Private models.
- All collaborators get view permission by default.
- Execute permission requires edit permission as well.
- Execute permission can only be assigned to a user who has access to software license, if needed.
- Execute permission allows collaborators to execute models using either shared compute plan purchased under a team subscription or using individual compute plans (free or purchased) of each collaborators.
- Collaborators with execute permission can share remote interactive display screen of model that is currently being run by pressing "Visualize" button on their individual browsers.
- Model admin can add other collaborators to models and change any collaborator's role from "admin" to "user" and vice-versa.
- Model admin can also change a private model to public and vice-versa.
- Model admin can also create new copies of a private model. Non-admin model collaborators cannot make copies of private models. Any registered user can make copies of a public model.