Interfacial failure by delamination or debonding can be simulated with a Cohesive Zone Model (CZM). This example shows the implementation of a CZM with a bilinear traction-separation law. It is used to predict the mixed-mode softening onset and delamination propagation in a composite material.
COMSOL Multiphysics is a finite element analysis, solver and simulation software package for various physics and engineering applications, especially coupled phenomena, or multiphysics.
Using Comsol on Kogence
For more details see Comsol .
Following are some related models available for cloning/copying by anyone:
- Thermal Stress Analysis of a Turbine Stator Blade
- Thermal Stress Analysis of a Turbine Stator Blade acc2
- DC Capacitor Modeling Using Comsol
- Thermal Stress Analysis of a Turbine Stator Blade userID11
- Thermal Stress Analysis of a Turbine Stator Blade2
- Thermodynamic and Dynamic Mechanical Model of a Three-Cylinder Reciprocating Engine
- Multibody simulation of mechanical vibration in a horizontal-axis portable washing machine
Click on the category links at the bottom of this page to navigate to a full list of simulation models in similar subject area or similar computational methodology.